Bertus de Wet Engage Seminars
Join now: Engage Seminars with Bertus de Wet
Your #1 ROI Business Coach
Are you a busy entrepreneur with some major headaches, but not enough time to develop solutions?
Then the Engage Seminar is exactly what you need! An intensive working session of only 2 hours can be the best investment of your time you’ll make this month.
Join an exclusive group of fellow business owners for an intensive 2-hr session to discuss the challenges you are experiencing in your business. With guidance from your coach and participation from the group, you will get a powerful insight into solutions that can be implemented to benefit your own business.
WHAT IT INVOLVES
- Max 8 participants
- One 2-hr group session for a round-table Engage Seminar
Book now for our next Engage Seminar
Select which date will suit you:
My MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I will give a full refund at the end of your Engage Seminar if you think that you gained no value.
Only R 845.00 (excl. VAT) strictly payable via this website
Please note that in order to complete payment you will be directed to the secure payment gateway Payfast
Contact Bertus de Wet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 084 494 3747
Fancourt Office Park
9 Felstead Road
- Every Wednesday of the month
- 15 May 2019
- 29 May 2019
6:00pm – 8:00pm.
Registration starts at 5:30pm
8 Seats Only
In my first three months with Bertus, my average turnover was more than 30% higher than in my entire first year of business, a return of investment of over 600%!
Entrepreneurship needs skills that have to be learned. Bertus helped me move from pipe dreams to real results, from solo entrepreneur to a 6-partner agency.
Who is this program for?
- Small and medium businesses
- Business owners who do not have time
- Business owners who have a cash flow problem
- Business owners who have an unproductive team
Who is this program not for?
- People / Companies who want to stay where they are in business
- People / Companies who are afraid of change
- People / Companies that are not willing to commit to daily activities